Friday, November 29, 2019

i1i blog

http://i1i.site / Whatsapp : +31622869860 Stijn C.R.E.C.Gabeler

Hello dear reader. Thanks for your time on my new blog.

This is a new place for me to write about the things happening in my life.

This week i was happy to see the movie :
The story gives insight into the circumstances of a divorcing couple with a kid feeling unhappy. 
During the proces of the divorce you see many unfair moments between the two.
relationships need to be nurtured, but time, money and the pressure of daily life changes everything.

I am also hooked up to the Netflix serie : Quantico
So watching some bloopers of this big production afterwards online is something i really like to do.
& any video with Priyanka Chopra is great.
See some BEHIND THE SCENES fragments



and a kissing scene with subtitled speach.

Shelby Wyatt/Johanna Braddy



Greatings from Holland. Hope you liked my first blog for i1i.site

No comments:

Post a Comment